Monday 20 October 2008

Evaluation

Self-evaluation

This course has given me the opportunity to show my creativity and knowledge in media.

Attainment

1-I gave myself a 1 because I feel that I have put a lot of effort into this course and try to achieve the best results

Effort

1- This is because I feel that I complete my work in class and for homework to my very best ability and on time.

Punctuality

1- I gave myself a 1 in punctuality because I have never been late to any of my media lessons and have never missed a lesson.

Submission and quality of homework

1-i have given myself a 1 in submission and quality of homework because I always hand in my homework on time and to be very best standards, for this I receive credits.

Ability to work independently

1-This is because I am more able to work independently than in a group, because working independently is easier and I can put more effort in my work.

Quality of writing

1-my quality of writing is very good because I am able to organise my writing into paragraph for later when I use for revision and I check my spelling, punctuation etc.

Organisation of Media folder

1-I think my media folder is much organised and is in good quality. I have divided all my unit subjects for different teachers. I also got an A* for it.

Oral contribution in class

3- I have given myself a 3 because I don’t feel I contribute much in class, however when working in small groups I am more able to be actively engaged and participate more.

WWW

· I think what went well this term was that I worked hard to receive a merits
· I got a good grade for my presentation and organisation of my media folder
· I have understood the key knowledge of media landscape and 3 media areas, e.g. broadcasting, eMedia and print.


EBI

· Participate more in class and contribute to class discussions
· Take more notes in class
· Go through notes in folder for later revision

No comments: