Wednesday 14 January 2009

Self Evaluation

Attainment

1-
I have given myself a 1 for my attainment as I feel that I work consistently well and put a lot of effort in my work which has shown my understanding of the subject to be at a good level.

Effort


2-
I have given myself a 2 for effort as I feel I do put a lot of hard work in class and in my work, however if I get more involved in class discussions and working with others will make my achievements greater.

Punctuality

1- My punctuality is very good and have no problem being on time to lessons, which is why I have graded myself a 1.

Submission and quality of homework

1-
My submission of my work is always to my very best of ability as I put a lot of effort and time in doing my work, which is always handed in on time, therefore I have given myself a 1.

Ability to work independently

1-I think I'm able to work better independently, than in a group because i feel it enhances my chances of putting my own opinion and ideas in my work.


Quality of writing

2-
I think my quality of writing is good because I'm able to use the right grammer, spelling and punctuation, however I should improve by using a concept flow when writing essays.


Organisation of media folder


1- I have organised my folder in a way that separates the two teachers work and the 3 different areas we are studying. This will help me refer back to when I'm doing my revesion.

Oral contribution in class

3- I feel as though I need to contribute more in class discussions and give my own opinion of my views, although at times I do suggest things which is why I have given myself a 3.

Contributions to your practical production groups

1- I think I put a lot of hard work into the reseach of our practical production as I have equally contributied alongside my group members. As I shared my ideas and views on things which helped create a good balance within the group.

WWW...


- I am able to work independently by myself

- My submission of my work has been of a good quality and submitted on time

-My understanding of this course has allowed to develop my knowledge in media

EBI....

-Get more involved in class discussions

-Structure my work using the concept flow

- Try and be more involved in groups

No comments: